Orbitz Promo Code?

damiel

DIS Veteran
I guess I waited too long to use the Discover discount code on Orbitz. Are there any other discount codes for Orbitz right now?

There is a 20% (SAVE20) on CheapTickets, which seems to be pretty much the same site as Orbitz, but I can't get it to work for Disney Hotels :(

So I looked around a bit. On ebookers dot de use PINGPONG to get 20% off.

It was supposed to have ended 3/30 so I guess it can stop working at any time.

Good luck :D

So I looked around a bit. On ebookers dot de use PINGPONG to get 20% off. It was supposed to have ended 3/30 so I guess it can stop working at any time. Good luck :D

It doesn't work

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Did you try it on the german Ebookers website? Ebookers . de? works for me

There is a 10% discount, hotel10. I am so mad at myself for missing that 20% off deal!

the code was active this AM - I have been checking DAILY....I hesitated booking thinking it may be good through the month, but alas, this thread alerted me that it was no longer good.

How often do these come out?

I feel so fortunate to have booked when I did after reading that the 20% off code has expired. I booked just after 11:30 Monday night after procrastinating for days. Just had a feeling that it would end around 4/1. Looked yesterday and it still worked. Between this and purchasing tickets through Orbitz using a cash back site during a big promotion and before ticket prices were increased on Orbitz, I saved over $1000 on a 10 day trip staying in a moderate for 10 nights covering all of the week Christmas falls. Maybe a bigger discount will come your way. I know discounts are very rarely offered during Christmas, so I am so happy!!:cool1: Hoping Pixie dust comes your way!

HOTEL15 works on Disney resorts at Orbitz (and is stacked with summer discount - where rooms are available).

Save 15% on select global hotel stays

Promo code: 48HRSALE
Minimum stay: none
Book by April 9, 2014 11:59AM CST, travel by September 30, 2014.

Save 15% on select global hotel stays

Promo code: 48HRSALE
Minimum stay: none
Book by April 9, 2014 11:59AM CST, travel by September 30, 2014.

Does not work on Disney resorts. It says "We're sorry the promo code you entered is not valid for this destination."

New promo code for Orbitz:

Promo Code: BYEBYE15

Take 15% off your next hotel stay with promo code BYEBYE15*. This limited-time promo code has NO blackout dates, so you can even redeem it for a vacation over holidays.

Plus, if you want to double up on discounts, combine your coupon code with a special hotel offer, such as free nights, room or suite upgrade, or dining and spa credits.

Treat yourself to the vacation you deserve. Book by Sunday, April 13, 2014 11:59PM CST and travel by September 30, 2014.

New promo code for Orbitz: Promo Code: BYEBYE15 Take 15% off your next hotel stay with promo code BYEBYE15*. This limited-time promo code has NO blackout dates, so you can even redeem it for a vacation over holidays. Plus, if you want to double up on discounts, combine your coupon code with a special hotel offer, such as free nights, room or suite upgrade, or dining and spa credits. Treat yourself to the vacation you deserve. Book by Sunday, April 13, 2014 11:59PM CST and travel by September 30, 2014.
It expired yesterday it seems. Any current discount codes? Does the mobile one still work on the app? Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Spring15

I'm hoping they have a code for late December as that's the only way I'm likely to get a discount.

SPRING15. Good until April 23. Not sure of stay dates applicable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter