Opinions Please!!!

Kat in WA

Mouseketeer
Debating about a couple of restaurants on list (i.e., what to eliminate, what to keep). Okay, here goes:

1) Raglan Road vs. Rose and Crown

2) Wolfgang Puck Express vs. Earl of Sandwich

Thanks for the help:worship:

I would go to Raglan Road, food and entertainment are fantastic. I also prefer Wolfgang Express to Earl of Sandwich. You will get lots of comments on all 4 places. Good luck choosing!

Raglan Road...definately

As far as Wolfgang or Earl...toss up...I would just eat at whichever you are closer to at the time.

Raglan Road and WP's. All four are good. I'm reading a lot of good stuff on Rose & Crown lately. But I've got a bias toward RR because it has my very favorite dessert on property, and the whole package - food, service, atmosphere, entertainment - makes for a great night out.

Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with any of 'em.

I haven't been to either of your first two, but my wife and I LOVE Earl of Sandwich - it's fast and the sandwhichs are just AWESOME.

We like WPE....tasty food and goof portions. Plan on having lunch there this Wednesday.

We love WPE, it is awesome!

Trying RR for the first time this week and I cannot wait for that bread pudding!

Tough choices and it is really a matter of personal taste. When we are in DD, my DH and DD always go to earl for sandwiches and bring them over the WPE where my sons and I usually order food. It's never been a problem to combine this way--but if you have never been to both, Earl's is for sandwich lovers and WPE has just a lot of great choices.

Love both Raglan and Rose and Crown so that's tough. I really think Raglan may have the edge up on atmosphere, so I'd go for that.

we were not a big fan or Raglan Road-- but i have never been to Rose and Crown-- but we are huge fans of earls:) but we are trying wolf gang pucks this year for the first time too:) The thing we did like was the entertainment at Raglan Road:) you will enjoy that-:)

Debating about a couple of restaurants on list (i.e., what to eliminate, what to keep). Okay, here goes:

1) Raglan Road vs. Rose and Crown

2) Wolfgang Puck Express vs. Earl of Sandwich

Thanks for the help:worship:

I'd vote for WPE. My absolute favorite CS and they have a huge variety.

I haven't tried R&C but we really liked Raglan when we went.

WPE was DEFINITELY my favorite CS! Oddly, the british fish and chips at EPCOT were both my DS and DHs favorite CS.

We have eaten at all 4 places.

No contest here....Ragland Road, if for nothing else but the Ger's Bread Pudding....yummo!:love:

And WGPE over Earls any day. Earls is good, but come on, its just a sammich.;)

WGPE has a wide variety of menu items and the food is always top notch!:thumbsup2 IMHO, its the best CS in WDW.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter