Opinions needed ?

TARAMEOW

DIS Veteran
We are staying at ASMo Sept. 19. -Oct. 1. Just found out about the refurb at ASSp. Now I'm worried about overcrowding :( feel really bad for those staying at ASSp but wondering if I should move to pop?:confused3 I was looking forward to ASMo bc I have never been before. Already stayed 3 times at pop.

Bumping this for you as I'm interested to see peoples views-we are going to ASMu during the refurb and I'm wondering how busy our food court will be at breakfast-the only time we really use the food court.

We were going to be staying at Movies but decided to move to POP. Not so much because of the impact on the food court but more so because all the people coming to use the food court at Movies will then wait for the same buses each morning to go to the parks. I think the crowded buses out will be much more inconvenient.

My two cents is that you should be ok. From what I have read on the refurb of the sports food court is that they will have a buss to take sports guests over to musics food court. I have stayed at all the value resorts and movies and sports are my favorite. Pop left a sour taste in my month last time we stayed there. The buses were terrible. I never encountered in 15 visits to Disney the lines and waits for the buses when we stayed at pop.

We were going to be staying at Movies but decided to move to POP. Not so much because of the impact on the food court but more so because all the people coming to use the food court at Movies will then wait for the same buses each morning to go to the parks. I think the crowded buses out will be much more inconvenient.

B/c sports is located right next to music, I would think more people would eat at that food court being its closer and will be the stop to be picked up before movies when going to the parks in the morning.

Hmmm it's a tough choice to make. I wonder if it really matters for us. We tend to go to the food court at off peak hours anyway :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter