Opening day schedule

Gracomom

Earning My Ears
I see the posts for opening day prices, but I can't find anywhere the schedule of opening days. I am looking for November and December 2021 for our first ever cruise and wondering when the opening day for bookings for those will be. Also, is there a post that shows info about moving and cancelling reservations? I'd like to lock in pricing the day it opens, but I can't even book time off for that fall until the March before so would like to learn about moving cruise bookings and cancelling if needed. I see the info on DCL's page but know I've read lots of snippets of good info on that early booking process somewhere here before over the years. I see that awesome post with all the info at the top but couldn't find these specifics. TIA!

I see the posts for opening day prices, but I can't find anywhere the schedule of opening days. I am looking for November and December 2021 for our first ever cruise and wondering when the opening day for bookings for those will be. Also, is there a post that shows info about moving and cancelling reservations? I'd like to lock in pricing the day it opens, but I can't even book time off for that fall until the March before so would like to learn about moving cruise bookings and cancelling if needed. I see the info on DCL's page but know I've read lots of snippets of good info on that early booking process somewhere here before over the years. I see that awesome post with all the info at the top but couldn't find these specifics. TIA!
There used to be a sticky at the top of the forum that explained the typical release day "schedule". But it's disappeared......

I found this thread that has a summary, but it's just a guideline, as DCL releases their itineraries when they are ready to.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/where-did-the-release-date-threads-go.3731192/
Regarding moving/cancelling a cruise, you can move a reservation on one cruise to a different cruise at any time prior to Paid In Full date and apply all monies paid to it. You will pay the prevailing price for the new cruise reservation, however.

Same for cancellations - if you cancel prior to the PIF date, you get any monies you've already paid back, unless you're Concierge. Deposits on Concierge reservations are non-refundable.

Fall 2019 cruises were released in mid-May 2018. Fall 2020 cruises were released in early June 2019. I would expect Nov/Dec 2021 cruises might be released in a similar May/June the prior year (2020). But that’s just a guess. DCL releases dates when they want - no set schedule to it.

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter