Ontario Airport??

Joan S.

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up
HI,I can get a good price(228.) on a roundtrip flight from Boston to Ontario(CA). Mapquest says this airport is about 30 miles from the DL Hotel. Is this an easy drive? And is this airport Okay? Thanks for any input! I need to purchase 5 tickets and so far nothing cheaper than 315. has been available into LGB. WE leave 7 weeks from now! So I am getting anxious to get my tickets! Thanks, Joan

I love this airport. It's never too cowded and you won't be sitting on the runway waiting to take off on your way home. As for being an easy drive to DL, that depends entirely on what time of day you'll be making the drive. If it's during rush hours, then no, not that easy. Other times of day will be fine.

Ontario is a great airport, but I would say that, realisticly, it is more like a hour+ drive, and if there is traffic on the 91, you are looking at two hours. Still not too bad, and very convienient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter