Only getting Rex since 5:30am

I am so sorry because it’s got to be frustrating when others like me who have transferred points aren’t having any issues.

MS couldn’t book for you either?
My problem is I want to book a night for a friend during one of my stays. Not all nights were available. I need to go back and forth with my friends. So availability, not booking, is my first step!!

So, you have no problems?? I was told everyone was getting Rex!!

My problem is I want to book a night for a friend during one of my stays. Not all nights were available. I need to go back and forth with my friends. So availability, not booking, is my first step!!

So, you have no problems?? I was told everyone was getting Rex!!

Nope. Made and modified reservations with no issues the past few days.

I've gotten Rex for a few days now. Called MS this morning and the lady I spoke with wasn't even aware of the problem. It's annoying that the points won't show up on the dashboard, but mostly I need access to the booking engine again! We have a trip to HHI coming up in 3 weeks and we have one night still waitlisted. I want to be stalking the website for that night I need.

I've gotten Rex for a few days now. Called MS this morning and the lady I spoke with wasn't even aware of the problem. It's annoying that the points won't show up on the dashboard, but mostly I need access to the booking engine again! We have a trip to HHI coming up in 3 weeks and we have one night still waitlisted. I want to be stalking the website for that night I need.
This is very frustrating. My needs are in January, so not as urgent as yours.

Everything was working just fine for me as recently as yesterday. Now I am getting my credentials are incorrect and I can't even get in. I DO NOT want to reset my password, so I am just going to wait & see what happens later. :( I only have one master contract and an add-on. Both are for BWV. Nothing complicated at all - no OTUP or transferred points.

I think something is wrong with the site and that they are working on it. @Sandisw , if you try right now, can you still get in?

Everything was working just fine for me as recently as yesterday. Now I am getting my credentials are incorrect and I can't even get in. I DO NOT want to reset my password, so I am just going to wait & see what happens later. :( I only have one master contract and an add-on. Both are for BWV. Nothing complicated at all - no OTUP or transferred points.

I think something is wrong with the site and that they are working on it. @Sandisw , if you try right now, can you still get in?

Yes..no issues all day.

The website stinks. I've tried all my usual fixes: switching around from IE, Chrome, incognito......for days, it's down for more hours a day than it's been working :headache:
ugh

I just don’t get how some people have been blocked out and some are working fine.

It does not seem like it should take this long to fix unless they have no one working on it because it’s the weekend?

So, it’s clearly not the site itself but something with specific memberships. It almost seems those without the transferred or OTU points are having more trouble than those that do.

Ugggg

I called just now, and the full complement of CMs are not in in IT. The CM I spoke with says she sent an email telling I was still having problems.

Something positive, since it happened while I am sort of out of sorts, a waitlist for a studio at HHI came through. For the two days, we really didn’t need a one bedroom, but that was all available when we booked. So, I couldn’t keep checking, but the WL came through!:)

I am still having issues as well. Hoping they get this resolved before my 7 month window opens. Seems like the enhancements around OTUP are causing issues in unexpected places. I have used them in the past and I suspect that is why I’m impacted.

Was so happy, was able to get my friends a night in Riviera when we are there in March!

I made three new reservations today. Its like addonitis....once I had access to booking, I lost control. Oh yes, I also found points to bank. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter