Only getting Rex since 5:30am

stlrod

DIS Veteran
I can login but not check availability. Spoke with MS this am and was told issue must be elevated and may be days. Called back again tonight to see if I could actually speak with someone in tech and was told no and just need to give them a few days to work it out. Days seems like a long time.

This newest update seems to have messed with some people’s accounts, Sorry you are one of them.

I can login but not check availability. Spoke with MS this am and was told issue must be elevated and may be days. Called back again tonight to see if I could actually speak with someone in tech and was told no and just need to give them a few days to work it out. Days seems like a long time.
That’s what I have been getting all day too!

Any ideas on how to get it rectified?? I “contacted” them yesterday. No response yet.

I was told Thursday evening to be patient as it could take several days. They have added a note online that says if you had OTUP or Transferred points, access may be restricted while they enhance the website.

I was told Thursday evening to be patient as it could take several days. They have added a note online that says if you had OTUP or Transferred points, access may be restricted while they enhance the website.
Yes, but I don’t have any special points or contracts. Do you?

I can‘t see any availability, and I want to book some reservations.

Any ideas on how to get it rectified?? I “contacted” them yesterday. No response yet.
What are you using? Yesterday I was able to go on using my Mac book and able to modify a trip. This morning I’m also able to get on chrome and also modify a reservation. Able to go through and book our new dates.

What are you using? Yesterday I was able to go on using my Mac book and able to modify a trip. This morning I’m also able to get on chrome and also modify a reservation. Able to go through and book our new dates.
[/Q

I only use my iPad. When I get into the site, right away Rex is there with nothing to see. I can get to dashboard, but there no points show, either current or next year. No years like 2020 show up either. If I go to manage points, I can see the points. If I try to see any availability, all I get is Rex.

My DH tried just now on home computer and he gets Rex as well when he tried to book a vacation. Cannot see availability.

Last edited:
I only use my iPad. When I get into the site, right away Rex is there with nothing to see. I can get to dashboard, but there no points show, either current or next year. No years like 2020 show up either. If I go to manage points, I can see the points. If I try to see any availability, all I get is Rex.

i have the same thing with one of my three use years - what you’re describing it exactly how it shows in my dash. when i go to book, it’s just not in the dropdown where i usually pick a contract.

ironically, the two contracts that work normally are the ones i had transferred between pre-covid.

Nope nothing today either; not that I’d think it would work but hubby tried his username and password and nothing but Rex either. We only have one use year....

Nope nothing today either; not that I’d think it would work but hubby tried his username and password and nothing but Rex either. We only have one use year....
I am on phone and have been told the problem will be resolved within 48 hours!!

Hope it's sooner than that. Must be incredibly frustrating!

Good luck to all waiting for this issue to get resolved.

That’s basically what i was told Thursday. I have both OTUP and transferred points.

I am so sorry because it’s got to be frustrating when others like me who have transferred points aren’t having any issues.

MS couldn’t book for you either?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter