Only getting Florida Resident Rates

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
I have a room booked at HRH but check daily for price reductions.
The last two days when I go to the website and put in my dates all I get is a Florida Resident Rate, not the SMSM rate or rack rates.
Is anyone else having this issue?
I'm not putting in any Promo Codes or anything. I'm not sure how to get regular rates to come back.

I have a room booked at HRH but check daily for price reductions.
The last two days when I go to the website and put in my dates all I get is a Florida Resident Rate, not the SMSM rate or rack rates.
Is anyone else having this issue?
I'm not putting in any Promo Codes or anything. I'm not sure how to get regular rates to come back.
I had that issue and then I looked on the page and the Florida rate was automatically set. i clicked not a Florida resident and it went back to normal for me.

I had that issue and then I looked on the page and the Florida rate was automatically set. i clicked not a Florida resident and it went back to normal for me.
Thankyou. I had looked previously but was only looking in the "promo code" field. I found the florida resident setting and changed it back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter