Only Accessible Cabins available?

aflynn33

Earning My Ears
I have a place holder that expires in August, 2020. I have been checking out the Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy and some of the European sailings and no matter what I select, only accessible cabins are available at all levels. Is everything really sold out? Or is it DCL's crazy website? Thanks

I have a place holder that expires in August, 2020. I have been checking out the Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy and some of the European sailings and no matter what I select, only accessible cabins are available at all levels. Is everything really sold out? Or is it DCL's crazy website? Thanks
Are you sure you did not select the accessible stateroom option by mistake? It is on the page where you confirm your travel party. I see plenty of regular staterooms on Fantasy for EC cruises in July/August 2020, including in Concierge.

Are you sure you did not select the accessible stateroom option by mistake? It is on the page where you confirm your travel party. I see plenty of regular staterooms on Fantasy for EC cruises in July/August 2020, including in Concierge.
Thank you! that was the problem. I never noticed that option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter