Only Accessible Cabins available?

aflynn33

Earning My Ears
I have a place holder that expires in August, 2020. I have been checking out the Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy and some of the European sailings and no matter what I select, only accessible cabins are available at all levels. Is everything really sold out? Or is it DCL's crazy website? Thanks

Marc D

DIS Veteran
I have a place holder that expires in August, 2020. I have been checking out the Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy and some of the European sailings and no matter what I select, only accessible cabins are available at all levels. Is everything really sold out? Or is it DCL's crazy website? Thanks
Are you sure you did not select the accessible stateroom option by mistake? It is on the page where you confirm your travel party. I see plenty of regular staterooms on Fantasy for EC cruises in July/August 2020, including in Concierge.

aflynn33

Earning My Ears
Are you sure you did not select the accessible stateroom option by mistake? It is on the page where you confirm your travel party. I see plenty of regular staterooms on Fantasy for EC cruises in July/August 2020, including in Concierge.
Thank you! that was the problem. I never noticed that option.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES