Only 5 more sleeps,I should be dancing BUT....

scotlass

<b><font color=red>Proud Redhead</b><br><font colo
Im sooooo poorly I could ( actually I have just managed to stop ) cry !!

:sad1:

Oh no! I have 4 more sleeps till I get to the airport, but 5 more sleeps till our flight too!

Hope you get better soon! Get some medicine down you and try to relax until you leave. x

OOOhhhhh Nooooooooooooooooooooo :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hope you feel better soon :hug: It's 5 sleep's surely you will be better by then??:hug::hug:

Do you know if I could reach down into this 'puter and give you a big hug I would!!!!!:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:flower3:

Hope you feel better before you go, we only have 3 sleeps and my daughter has a nasty cold as well

Hope that you start feeling better soon! :hug:

Oh no I hope that you feel better soon :hug:

Plenty of rest and dreams of your holiday will make you feel heaps better....hopefully.x

See? Look at all these people who want you to be well :banana: You will be so much better before you go. Think of it, usually when you're not well it is only the first two or three days that you really feel awful, then you start to feel better again. Dry those tears, get as much rest as you can and use those sleeps to SLEEP! Then go and have the best holiday ever and come and report back to us all. :dance3:

By the way, this should cheer you up - you can count your sleeps on one hand. Check out my ticker and see how long I have to wait!!!!

Hey youse....

Thank you so much for the good wishes !!

It must have helped because I am feelin a wee bit better.:)

I was so down yesterday I couldnt even type what was wrong.

I got a tooth out last tuesday and ended up with an infected socket.The infection spread thu my system and I had to get strong antibiotics,which were so strong they made me very sick.

The pain had subsided a lot today (kickin in a wee bit now tho ) but I need to go back tomorrow and check I havent been left with a hole in my sinus...not a great thought with a 9 hour flight coming up.

Fingers crossed for me please guys !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter