Online or App? Resevations

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
Tomorrow is my day!!! Best way to make dining reservations?

Tomorrow is my day!!! Best way to make dining reservations?
I start out online and switch to the app if/when I hit a snag. Then I stick with the app until that has an issue at which point I go back to the computer. Repeat as needed. Just make sure you're still signed in online. It kicks me off constantly and it can be hard to tell. Hit the "my plans" tab to double check. You can't navigate there if you aren't signed in.

I like using the online site since the formatting seems to work better on a PC and easier to read. Many apps often have display/formatting issues or the buttons to perform various actions get all jumbled. I doubt the success rate/response time has anything to do with which method you use.

I always use my laptop and use chrome for my browser. I can’t work the app as fast and as for browsers, safari always does me dirty when trying to do something “important” 😂

I use phone and tablet, 2 screens one online one MDE ready to reserve dining. I can always guarantee I have issues so swap as needed. Always managed to get there in the end!

Thanks all! Was able to get it all done on my phone! On the website. I’m excited about hoop Dee doo, never have done that one before!

Best advice is to use the device you're most comfortable with - most of the time, the device doesn't determine how smoothly the process goes! Sounds like you're having success this morning!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter