Online Check In Question...

kristenrice

NOT just an ambulance driver
Do you do it through the DVC Member page or through MDE? I have three reservations coming up next week and I have not done online check in for any of them. I have one night at OKW, followed by 2 nights at Riviera and then 3 nights at AKV-Jambo. I'm trying to figure out if and how I should do online check in. We are not planning to take DME as I have booked a town car service and we are planning to arrive around noon. I did, however, make DME reservations for us since we are arriving on separate flights. On the chance that our flights are delayed (one of our parties is flying SWA), I wanted to make sure that there would be a backup mode of transportation to the resort should we have to split up. So, Disney "knows" our planned arrival time.

MDE. The online check in link displayed on the DVC website takes you to the MDE website.

Got it! There is something odd going on, but hopefully it will get straightened out. I have (3) reservations: 1 night at OKW, 2 nights at Riviera and 3 nights at AKV. They all show up in MDE, but when I went from the DVC Member site and hit "Start Check in", only the OKW and AKV reservations were given as options. Those reservations had all of my info (PIN, credit card, etc) all loaded already. On the MDE site, the Riviera reservation had the check in option available, but none of the information was pre-loaded EXCEPT for my daughter. Apparently, she already has a PIN...even though she doesn't even have her own MDE account. I chatted with a CM and they said everything is in order and my MB's will all work just fine when we arrive. We shall see....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter