Online Check in for August 13, 2021 Disney Dream Cruise

To all of you cruising in August, hooray! I am curious about what the procedure will be for those who do not have the capability to upload photos? Was there any hint? I am assuming a later port arrival time.

i would imagine you’d need to call DCL directly and ask what they want you to do because they’d need record of why you haven’t completed checkin and how to provide the documentation.

unfortunately most of their new procedures both with checkin AND onboard is based around smart phone usage so you would want/need direction to navigate all the new procedures that are app based which include menus/guest services etc.

honestly I’d ask around and see if there was anyone with an extra old smart phone or tablet around that would donate it. It doesn’t need to have actual service just WiFi connection that can work with the DCL app.

You lost me here. :confused3 Can you explain how this is a security risk? Log in, take your picture, upload it, log out, delete picture, give phone back, buy your sister lunch. Am I being clueless?

Yes, I would assume you would borrow from someone you trust, and while there is always a security risk if you trust the person that should be minor?

It doesn't have to be from a phone, does it? Can't you upload a digital photo from a computer?

I think I remember someone early on said they had issues trying to do from a computer and their phone worked better. I could be wrong though. Either way, you would think you would be able to upload from a computer or a phone. (It also could have been that the site was having issues and that the issue wasn't actually with the computer upload 'side' of things.)

I just booked and trying to prepare for checkin next week. I’ve got phone is better than PC, assume iPad on the same level as phone.
I need to download passports, ID (is that just front or both sides), head shot picture of each of us (can I use same picture from my ID). I just want to be ready.

I also downloaded our vaccine cards to upload to safe passage website this week When I can register on Wednesday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!