Online check in down?

It’s not you, it’s IT.
No kidding. Gave up and went to bed a little after 12:30. Tried again this morning a little before 6:00. Got in, and was able to upload pictures, but stalled again at payment. Entered my credit card information, and the little circle just spun and spun. Tried a different browser. Spin circle, spin. Tried my computer instead of my phone. Spin circle, spin. Tried a different credit card. Spin circle, spin. Finally went back and said I’d pay cash. This time it went through and I was able to complete and pick a PAT. Got 11:15AM and boarding group 4, which seems pretty good, all things considered. Hopefully can go back and add my credit card later, or if not, will do it on the ship.

No kidding. Gave up and went to bed a little after 12:30. Tried again this morning a little before 6:00. Got in, and was able to upload pictures, but stalled again at payment. Entered my credit card information, and the little circle just spun and spun. Tried a different browser. Spin circle, spin. Tried my computer instead of my phone. Spin circle, spin. Tried a different credit card. Spin circle, spin. Finally went back and said I’d pay cash. This time it went through and I was able to complete and pick a PAT. Got 11:15AM and boarding group 4, which seems pretty good, all things considered. Hopefully can go back and add my credit card later, or if not, will do it on the ship.
We pay our on board account with Disney gift cards. Last time I went to the whatever desk on the last night and paid the balance with the cards. Is there an option on the check in for using gift cards? Would indicating cash be essentially the same?

If you are part of our FB group for the Oct 16 sailing, yes we all experienced this in the middle of the night! All of us ended up applying the same strategy you did. Join us - if you haven't already!

If you are part of our FB group for the Oct 16 sailing, yes we all experienced this in the middle of the night! All of us ended up applying the same strategy you did. Join us - if you haven't already!
Thank you for the invitation, but I’m not on Facebook (or any other social media platform). Nice to hear that I wasn’t the only one, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!