Online Booking Glitch and CRT?

tracipierce

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I've been lucky so far and I've managed to book some of our ADR's online even though my 180 day mark is only on Friday, however when I try to book CRT it just won't work.

Has anyone managed to book CRT before their 180 day mark using the online system?

:thanks:

CRT is still using the old online booking system so there is no glitch. You have to wait until your 180+10 for this and the dinner shows!:thumbsup2

Ah I see! I'm just a bit worried because the december calendar that shows on the CRT booking page only highlights certain days, at the moment you can book the 20th Dec, so on Friday when my 180 day mark is here, it will only let you book up to the 22nd Dec, which is my check in date, the date I want to book CRT is the 25th, so i'm assuming that I won't be able to book this until Sunday?

Has anyone used this booking system and managed to get the 180+10?

Sorry if all that was as clear as mud :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter