One Stop Shop For Opening Day Price Threads Inside

DynamicDisneyDuo

DIS Veteran
I figured since people sometimes look for prior opening day price threads, I would create a sort of one stop shop. I've created links using more easy to read identifiers. There are some gaps where for whatever reason, my searches here were fruitless in finding the data. If you know where to find any missing data, PM or post the link as a reply and I'll get it worked in.
Please note that some of these are approximate, for instance part of April may be in the Jan-Apr thread but then 1 week might be in the next due to the way DCL does their releases. I will be cleaning it up some in order to make that a little more clear but as this has taken quite a while to hammer out, I wanted to go ahead and get out what I had.

Here's the list I've compiled.
2012​

Magic Jan - Mar
Magic Late
Wonder Jan - Apr
Wonder Late Apr - Early Dec
Dream Jan - Aug
Dream Late 2012
Fantasy Apr - Aug
2013​

Magic Mid Dec 2012 - Aug
Wonder Late Dec 2012 - Aug
Dream Jan - Nov
Fantasy Jan - Dec
2014​

Magic Jan - Mid-May
Magic Mid-May - Dec
Wonder Jan - Apr
Wonder May - Early Oct
Dream Jan - Aug
Dream Sept - Dec
Fantasy Jan - Aug
Fantasy Mid Sept - Dec
2015​

Fleet Wide Jan - Apr
Fleet Wide May - Aug
Fleet Wide Sept - Dec
2016​

Fleet Wide Jan - Apr
Fleet Wide May - Aug
Fleet Wide Sept - Dec
2017​

Fleet Wide Jan - Apr
Fleet Wide May - Aug
Fleet Wide Sept - Dec
2018​

Fleet Wide Jan - Apr
Fleet Wide May - Aug
Fleet Wide Sept - Dec
2019​

Fleet Wide Jan - Apr
Fleet Wide May - Aug
Fleet Wide Sept - Dec
2020​

Fleet Wide Jan - Apr
Fleet Wide May - Sept
Fleet Wide Oct - Dec

2021​
Fleet Wide Jan-Apr
Fleet Wide May-Sept
Fleet Wide Oct-Dec
UK Staycation Cruises

Fleet Wide Jan - April
Fleet Wide (Minus Wish) May - Sept
Wish Jun - Sept
Fleet Wide Oct - Dec

Fleet Wide Jan - Mar
Fleet Wide May - Sept
Fleet Wide Oct - Dec

Fleet Wide Jan - Mar
Fleet Wide May - Sept
Fleet Wide Oct - Dec

Treasure Dec '24 - May
Fleet-Wide (Minus Treasure) Jan - May

Last edited:
This is fantastic! Thank you for doing this, and I found out my recent OGT rate was an amazing savings over open day prices (which I know is always a big debate and sometimes is and sometimes isn’t the case).
Thanks for making my day!!

Very nice list. Thanks!

You can also consult the fare tracker tool on Touring Plans. You select itinerary or ship and then options for date, room type, and number of people. I've seen dates as far back as 2013 up to latest available dates.

https://touringplans.com/disney-cruise-line/tools/fare-tracker

The tool outputs a plot showing you cruise pricing for the specific cruise you chose from opening day onward. Example below. In addition to seeing how fare increases over time, it's a good way to be able to plot the same cruise year by year and see how prices have changed.

tracker output.png

Last edited:
I figured since people sometimes look for prior opening day price threads, I would create a sort of one stop shop. I've created links using more easy to read identifiers. There are some gaps where for whatever reason, my searches here were fruitless in finding the data. If you know where to find any missing data, PM or post the link as a reply and I'll get it worked in.
Please note that some of these are approximate, for instance part of April may be in the Jan-Apr thread but then 1 week might be in the next due to the way DCL does their releases. I will be cleaning it up some in order to make that a little more clear but as this has taken quite a while to hammer out, I wanted to go ahead and get out what I had.

Here's the list I've compiled.
2012​
Magic Jan - Mar
Magic Late
Wonder Jan - Apr
Wonder Late Apr - Early Dec
Dream Jan - Aug
Dream Late 2012
Fantasy Apr - Aug
2013​
Magic Mid Dec 2012 - Aug
Wonder Late Dec 2012 - Aug
Dream Jan - Nov
Fantasy Jan - Dec
2014​
Magic Jan - Mid-May
Magic Mid-May - Dec
Wonder Jan - Apr
Wonder May - Early Oct
Dream Jan - Aug
Dream Sept - Dec
Fantasy Jan - Aug

Fantasy Mid Sept - Dec
2015​
Fleet Wide Jan - Apr
Fleet Wide May - Aug
Fleet Wide Sept - Dec
2016​
Fleet Wide Jan - Apr
Fleet Wide May - Aug
Fleet Wide Sept - Dec
2017​
Fleet Wide Jan - Apr
Fleet Wide May - Aug
Fleet Wide Sept - Dec
2018​
Fleet Wide Jan - Apr
Fleet Wide May - Aug
Fleet Wide Sept - Dec
2019​
Fleet Wide Jan - Apr
Fleet Wide May - Aug
Fleet Wide Sept - Dec
2020​
Fleet Wide Jan - Apr
Fleet Wide May - Sept
Thank you so much for posting this, I love it. Moderators, is there a way to pin this to the top?

I would like to see this added to one of the pinned posts. Actually I’d love to see it in a more updated FAQ-FYI. Let the old one go and have a Grand-Slam Platinum Veteran currently on the boards start fresh.

I know it hasn't officially begun yet but I have added the link for the last part of 2020.

Plus this bumps it up a little in case people need to refer to the threads when booking does open.

I'm thinking about hunting down the request threads and adding them for additional data points. I know they are relatively new so there won't be many. Sound like a good idea?

Last edited:
This thread is a great resource. Thanks for all your work.

Did you try sending a PM to a moderator to ask about pinning it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!