One night room only

sadossey

Mouseketeer
We added one night room only at the end of our 6 night package at Pop in April(wanted to stay one more night but did not want to add another day of DDP). Will we likely be able to keep the same room if I request it when we check in?

We added one night room only at the end of our 6 night package at Pop in April(wanted to stay one more night but did not want to add another day of DDP). Will we likely be able to keep the same room if I request it when we check in?
You will most likely be able to stay in the same room but it is not guaranteed. You will need to physically check out and back in at the front desk on the morning of that room-only day and you will be issued new KTTWs (or Magic + bracelets, or whatever they are using at the time). Your dining credits from the package stay will still be valid until midnight of that day but they will remain on the old KTTW but you will need to use the new KTTW to get into your room.

Everything the pp said is correct, but I wanted to add that you should have the reservations linked with a request that you would like to stay in the same room. When you check in for the package, tell the CM that you have a continuing reservation and you would like to keep the same room if possible. Good luck.

Thanks for the info. I booked through a TA and I think she will request that and I will ask when we check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter