One more hotel question

Briarmom

Bessie Robindale<br><font color=b26b70>Larry's bee
I now have reservations at the DLH. I got the AP rate, so it is $159/night. I am really trying to justify this, as I just wanted a quick 'Disney cheap' vacation with ds. We love the DLH, and I love being close to the parks. However, this is turning into a 'Disney tiny bit expensive' vacation, as we need to buy APs as well.
Anyway, I am thinking of switching to HoJo, but want to check one more time with you all that it is close enough to walk to the parks, so we can get there easily and get back to the hotel when it's time for a swim/rest.
Thanks for your help!

I agree. The walk from HoJo to the gates is pretty much the same as if you walked from DLH to the gates and didn't take the monorail.

Wow! I didn't realize it was that close. I guess I will change those reservations. I am sure my ds won't care, as long as we are close and can swim!

Took us about 10 minutes from the HoJo to DL with a 6YO and 9YO - one night when it got cold I was even able to run back, collect coats and return within about 25 minutes while they ate dinner.

And the pool is great - you kids will love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter