One more Fast Pass Plus question...

MOM POPPINS

<font color=red>I keep getting SOUVENIRS (wink) wh
Is there not an advantage such as with Dining 180 plus 10. Do you have to book your Fast Passes one at a time each day at 60 days out or can I book our whole trip at 60 days out even though some days would be only 59 days out and so and so on...??? I should know the answer to this but I am blank! :confused3

Is there not an advantage such as with Dining 180 plus 10. Do you have to book your Fast Passes one at a time each day at 60 days out or can I book our whole trip at 60 days out even though some days would be only 59 days out and so and so on...??? I should know the answer to this but I am blank! :confused3

This and many other FP FAQs are answered in the green link in my signature.

Just wanted to let you know you can get online at 12am et 60 days out and book your FP. I did this but all 7DMT were already gone as was A&E. So, no guarantee that you will get FPs you want, even that early.:coffee:

I am sure they will be gone especially since it's the busiest week of the year, the week following Christmas.. however we will also be there the first week of January so hopefully we can get our SDMT for that week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter