One more AAA passport plus question

Jeannie

<font color=blue>Taking the slow route to 1000 pos
When I look at the AAA website, all I see is a '5 for 3' pass for $115. Do they have the 5 for 3 pass that includes Unlimited Fastpass and breakfast. When we called, they said that you buy your passes at the gate. What exactly should I being asking for? There is a fairly close AAA travel office so I would like to be able to get tickets from them since we leave in one week!

Help!

Jeannie

Where are you located? I am in northern california and was able to get a hopper ticket at AAA that included all the features of the passport plus, except the breakfast, for $119 each.

We're in New Jersey..

- Lola (Jeannie's daughter :) )

My local AAA office sells the 5-day hopper for the price of 3 for $113, and it includes free parking. I decided I don't need the breakfast, ESPN card (I have a Disney Club coupon for a $20 ESPN game card for $10), or the unlimited fastpasses.

Originally posted by NancyIL
My local AAA office sells the 5-day hopper for the price of 3 for $113, and it includes free parking. I decided I don't need the breakfast, ESPN card (I have a Disney Club coupon for a $20 ESPN game card for $10), or the unlimited fastpasses.
Unless I miss read the page in the AAA book and the agent misspoke, the regular hopper pass includes the unlimited FP option and the $10 ESPN card. The only thing that it doesn't include is the breakfast which, unless you are ordering more then 3 passes, the shipping and extra few buck eats up the "benefit" of the free breakfast. I will be a little bummed if the passes we got don't include the unlimted FP.

If the regular AAA hopper includes the unlimited fastpasses and ESPN card - so much the better! I wasn't expecting it to have anything more than the days at the parks, so was pleasantly surprised that it included parking.

I just purchased my 5-day hopper from AAA today. Only free parking is mentioned on the back of the ticket - nothing about unlimited fastpasses or ESPN card. That's fine with me, but you will be disappointed if you were expecting the extras.

The regular 5 day for the price of 3 is just a regular park hopper ticket. You have to get the Passport PLUS ticket to get the unlimited fast passes, free breakfast, ESPN card. If you get it from AAA you also get free parking. I found AAA to be totally clueless in several attemps and bought them directly from WDTC. You get all the same benefits of the P.P. Plus if you book a "package" through WDTC, except no breakfast. The packages of room and admission will allow you to get multiple past passes, etc.

Just got back from Disneyland. Used my AAA Hoppers and on Saturday and Sunday (easter weekend) it appeared that they had the unlimited FP, we were able to get whatever FP we wanted, regardless of what other FP we had, I think we had 4 or 5 at one time. But then on Monday, we could only get the FP just like normal. It would have been nice to be able to get the extra FP's and I would have paid the extra to get it (since we did upgrade to AP's the extra cost wouldn't have mattered) to get it.

I did specifically ask about the unlimited FP when I purchased the passes and was told that they did include it, which apparently they didn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter