One Month Left: Anyone else under 30 days?

Bethpremier

Kidanites Unite!
YES!!! I finally made it to this point. Got my magical express packet, checking my touring plans subscription daily for changes, making my packing list, found my lanyard, still looking for one more ADR, almost there!! Who will dance with me? :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks for the new thread!

WOW I'm at 20 days! 3 weeks from right now I'll be in EPCOT!

Time to start packing soon.

Hit the 30 mark today! What a great birthday present for me! My husband got my the Wild Africa Trek for my birthday too, can't wait to see MICKEY!!!

17 more days :banana: this is the fun part..getting all things in order and the calendar/itinerary/passes all in order in the Disney Binder..:rotfl2: :cool1:

Thanks for the new thread!

WOW I'm at 20 days! 3 weeks from right now I'll be in EPCOT!

Time to start packing soon.

Very welcome! So you hit Epcot first too!?

Hit the 30 mark today! What a great birthday present for me! My husband got my the Wild Africa Trek for my birthday too, can't wait to see MICKEY!!!

Awww thats so sweet. Still trying to figure out what to do for my husband's birthday. Was trying to get a dining reservation on Sept 11 at Ohana or CRT but its next to impossible.

17 more days :banana: this is the fun part..getting all things in order and the calendar/itinerary/passes all in order in the Disney Binder..:rotfl2: :cool1:

Hmmm, I should probably make a Disney binder. I usually end up losing stuff. You are so very close!

Very welcome! So you hit Epcot first too!?

No, MK is our first day (3 weeks from yesterday), but Epcot is our second day! MK still seems to us like the right place to start, but we all LOVE Epcot so much! Especially all the yummy food :thumbsup2

Congrats! How exciting. We're at 24 days and just can't wait. We haven't told the kids yet, so I can't wait to see their faces when they find out!

We are at 15 days and it is so hard to concentrate on getting anything done, but it is still fun counting down the days :cool1:

I'm down to 29 days! I'm so glad we have lots of stuff going on from now until then - hopefully the time will fly by! 29 days from now, my sis and I will be roaming around Epcot... french pastries, canadian cheddar cheese soup, and german beer, here we come! :lmao:

I'm down to 29 days! I'm so glad we have lots of stuff going on from now until then - hopefully the time will fly by! 29 days from now, my sis and I will be roaming around Epcot... french pastries, canadian cheddar cheese soup, and german beer, here we come! :lmao:

IM now at 29 days too! We will be eating at Le Cellier for the first time. My plan is to try that famous cheese soup. Soooo cannot wait.

Still trying to decide if we want to spend the money for MNSSHP or not. Any opinions? We are just 2 adults.

IM now at 29 days too! We will be eating at Le Cellier for the first time. My plan is to try that famous cheese soup. Soooo cannot wait.

We are eating at Le Cellier for the first time as well (the soup sounds so good)!! We're so excited about the food this trip! Other exciting restaurants: first time back at Liberty Tree Tavern in 15 years, and first time at Victoria and Alberts!

19 days! I'm in the 10's!

We hit the 1 month to go mark today. This time next month I will be snoozing away at pofq! I got our mickey mail today. ME came last week. I was super excited to see that envelope in the mail today. I'm already having trouble sleeping. I'm getting the christmases already,that's an excited tummy sickness. Hehe. DH and I talk about strategies every night. We havent told dd that we got her into bbbb. She thought we couldn't get in. She is going to be so cute as belle! Yay yay! Yeah buddy!:cool1:

Im exactly 10 days behind you! Im at 28 now. It will go by quickly. We are trying to come up with things to do and places to go to pass the time.

Im exactly 10 days behind you! Im at 28 now. It will go by quickly. We are trying to come up with things to do and places to go to pass the time.

I know the feeling! At that point basically everything is already done, all that's left is to be excited :)

You can tell me a little about your trip, that is always fun! Where are you staying? Have anything specific planned to celebrate your anniversary? What are you most excited about?

I love hearing other people's plans :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter