ONE meal in Disneyland (not DCA)...where do you eat?

I also say Plaza Inn because the meal is huge and you can share it. Also, you can add an extra piece of chicken to the meal for a low cost. I can't remember how much but I'm sure someone can chime in here who has done it. Making one meal good enough for two people. It saves a lot of money that way.

As a follow-up thought...if you're going to do CS...do you want/need to eat an entire meal all at once? If not, I would consider having a "progressive" meal. For example, start at the Plaza Inn and order the fried chicken. Share it among everyone so everyone can have a taste. Then move on to the French Market and try something there and keep going. It's a fun way to try a lot of different things, but it does take time.
What a great idea!

After reading everyone's responses, I would say that you should stick with what your family likes. I say this because a lot of people here love the fried chicken at Plaza, but I can't imagine going all the way to Disneyland to eat fried chicken. I want food I can't easily get somewhere else, like soup in a bread bowl, or a turkey leg, or lobster nachos. I'm also not interested in Mexican food at DL because I'm from Reno, NV, and we have so many awesome Mexican restaurants that I know I would be disappointed. The bottom line is, everyone has different tastes, so they should get what calls to them. :)

I also say Plaza Inn because the meal is huge and you can share it. Also, you can add an extra piece of chicken to the meal for a low cost. I can't remember how much but I'm sure someone can chime in here who has done it. Making one meal good enough for two people. It saves a lot of money that way.
Someone recently posted its $4 for An extra breast.

Stick with what your family enjoys. It would be a really big disappointment if you ate somewhere else and one or more in your group spent that meal wishing they were at Rancho instead.

Definitely stick with what you enjoy, of course. If I were to pick one at DL it would be lunch or dinner at Carnation Cafe.

We love Café Orleans, but most of the time you need a reservation. French Market is a close second, and it's quick service!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter