One Day at Epcot

My Birnbaum's guide suggests doing Spaceship Earth later in the day since it's usually the attraction people get on when they first get to the park. We rode it twice in the afternoon and the wait wasn't bad at all!

Everyone's experiences and preferences are different, so you do what seems right to you.

This is a really busy day, with a lot built in and not a lot of time to just enjoy the experience. Personally, I love letting my kid play with Bruce the Shark or in Spaceship Earth. She loves it, and that's why we're there, to let all of us have a magical experience. We took a lot of time with Agent Perry - we did 3 adventures, and that took up a big chunk of our day. Test Track was down during our FP, so we stopped and played at a playground they had set up and got a cold snack.

The only thing I had planned out was our lunch (it was the one table service meal we had for the entire trip, for our anniversary) and our FastPasses. We winged the rest, grabbing Fastpasses as we could (scored Test Track later in the day), playing Agent Perry, and just exploring and looking at the countries. We only made half of them and had a great time.

I would factor in the post ride play areas and the actual aquarium at the Seas pavilion, Journey into Imagination, and Spaceship Earth even if you tell the kids they have 10 mins or can pick one activity. It is so much more fun as a parent to be able to say yes.

If you think your family would enjoy it, I would really reconsider Soarin. It was one of the rides our whole family enjoyed and wanted to re-ride.

Also, you are missing a stop at the Canada pavilion for the maple popcorn.

Another vote for living with the land, my kids love it and we always RD soarin and go strait to living with the land with no wait. At age 4 my DS loved everything but Nemo, he screamed the whole ride because he was afraid Bruce would get him. Weird how kids minds work, he rode every coaster he could that week and he is afraid of a cartoon shark!!!!! My kids all like test track too but I personally think it’s overrated and would leave that whole side of the park out. Your plan seems pretty solid just be prepared to improvise because as others have said, there is a lot to see/do at the end of the rides( we usually spend at least an hour in the aquarium)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter