Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just biased toward blue. I can tell by your avatar ;)

Yeah, well....

833_smurf13.gif

It wasn't one of my favorite episodes and I didn't like August turning into a little boy and I hate having to wait 4 weeks but I still love the show and look forward to it every week.

Oh and I didn't like the way Snow White was hiding under the covers for days. It was starting to get on my nerves but then she finally snapped out of it.

I don't over analyze it like some of you do. I don't wonder why a taser was able to kill the dragon or August. I just assume it was a special one.

I don't necessarily think Tamara is a fairytale character. I thought she was just a human, hell bent on helping her husband (Owen) find his dad. We'll see! I can't wait to find out.

I do love when the show has lots of Regina and Rumple though!
Tamara and Owen/Greg are married? Do we know that for sure?

What a dumb episode. This rivals the Frankenstein "bringing Daniel back from the dead" episode in its stupidity.

I really don't know what to think. :confused3

Part of me really liked the episode and part of me was just :worried: . I don't like that August was turned back into a boy but I get it, now he and Geppetto get a second chance. I don't get the taser, I'm sure there is a reason, just like I'm sure there is a reason for the Dragon, but I can't figure it out for the life of me. And a big :eek:about Tamara and Owen, I was totally surprised! I guess we will see in 4 weeks. :headache:::yes::

I still love the show, but I agree with the poster that said it feels like there are 4 different seasons during this season.

I still love the show, but I agree with the poster that said it feels like there are 4 different seasons during this season.[/QUOTE]

I agree, too. It seems that the show has lost it's continuity. I really enjoyed the first season much more.

I still love the show, but I agree with the poster that said it feels like there are 4 different seasons during this season.

I agree, too. It seems that the show has lost it's continuity. I really enjoyed the first season much more.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way. :blush:

Okay a couple questions from Sunday's episode:

1. Did anyone else end up wondering if Tamara let out Hook? I mean supposedly she went back to her and Neal's apartment and he was gone. As much lying as the lady did this episode isn't it possible she let Hook out?

I think she definitely let him out.

I wonder if maybe Tamara is a "witch hunter" or Van Helsing type character. She didn't seem to want to steal the dragon's magic so much as eradicate it. Obviously, he read her originally for what she was, and refused to give her the magic she was seeking, so she used August to get it for her.

blana said:
I think she definitely let him out.

I wonder if maybe Tamara is a "witch hunter" or Van Helsing type character. She didn't seem to want to steal the dragon's magic so much as eradicate it. Obviously, he read her originally for what she was, and refused to give her the magic she was seeking, so she used August to get it for her.

I got that vibe too. She said she had been searching for real magic her whole life and then when she found Dragon she killed him. I think her and Owen teamed up and have a mutual goal. They are probably going to try to destroy Storybrooke. We know why Owen hates Regina and why he would want to get even with her. We will have to find out Tamara's back story so we can find out why she hates magic so much.

I think the interesting dynamic between Owen and Tamarra, will be when it's revealed if they got together before the Dragon incident, or after? I don't know if that was addressed in the epeisode or not. If it was, I totally missed it.

BDL said:
I think the interesting dynamic between Owen and Tamarra, will be when it's revealed if they got together before the Dragon incident, or after? I don't know if that was addressed in the epeisode or not. If it was, I totally missed it.

You're right nothing about their history was addressed. The were just suddenly together and then kissing.

Random question: Owen's dad, if he IS the janitor in the mental hospital, doesn't appear to have aged, right? If Henry aged, why wouldn't random dude dragged in out of the woods?

blana said:
Random question: Owen's dad, if he IS the janitor in the mental hospital, doesn't appear to have aged, right? If Henry aged, why wouldn't random dude dragged in out of the woods?

From the brief glimpse we had of him and going on my memory alone Owens Dad seemed to have more "salt" in his "salt & pepper" hair than I remember him having in last weeks episode but he wasn't completely grey either.

From the brief glimpse we had of him and going on my memory alone Owens Dad seemed to have more "salt" in his "salt & pepper" hair than I remember him having in last weeks episode but he wasn't completely grey either.

Agreed! That's what I thought too :)

It's a different actor....

sanitariumworker.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter