Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
StorybrookeMirror: Have any more Once Upon a Time spoilers up your sleeve?

Mirror, mirror on Twitter, prepare for the return of another guest star! OK, that didn’t really rhyme, but we tried. A guest star we previously only met in the fairy-tale world will be returning before season’s end and this time, we’ll be meeting their Storybrooke counterpart as well. Warning: Prepare yourselves for a pretty big twist.

Melificent??

As we all have seen Graham died but I truly believe he is back in FTL. Hatter disappeared – I also believe that he’s back in FTL.

Henry’s death is either intentional or truly an accident as the apple is meant for someone else. If it is truly accidental, we’re going to see Regina pull out some true magic and send Henry to FTL to be “cured”. This will be with the help of Mr. Gold/Rumple’s help of course and will result in a BIG payback from Regina.

From FTL, Henry will contact Emma with the help of those that have returned and August. This will most likely happen through the book. I believe that this will be the turning point for Emma to believe if she is communicating with Henry from FTL to SB using the book. From that point, the battle will truly begin.

In the Paleyfest interview, the producers said that this season was character development (similar to LOST’s first season) and next season, while there will be more characters introduced, the story would be the main focus.

When they finally make it back to FTL, Henry will be a strapping young prince.

This assumes that FTL still exsists. I think the curse took everyone from FTL to our world. I don't think they can go back to FTL until the curse is broken. If there was a way to go back to FTL than I think August would not have to make Emma believe. He needs magic, but can only get it if the curse is broken. We've never really seen Regina do magic in SB, she crushed the Hunter's heart but that was not magic, she already had the heart.

Okay...I thought there were two episodes left total. For some reason I was thrown a bit at the end of Sunday's episode when they were showing the previews for next week.

Yeah, I was wondering that too. I'm hoping David will start to embody some of Charming's qualities soon. He's more of a princess than Snow White is at this point.

That seems like a possibility for sure. I wonder how Emma would fit into Fairytale Land...

:rotfl2: He's definitely not the person SW fell in love with is he? lol I keep wondering when he's going to "click" into the Prince character. I liked that he said "No" and left.......I really thought that was going to end differently and I was not going to be able to get over that! lol

I like this theory!

I think they will "kill off" Henry for the practical reason of the passage of time and how rapidly a child grows, just like they got rid of Walt on Lost. But, I also agree that he won't be gone forever.

I do think that he may be sent off to a different land entirely. Remember how many doors there were when they went to Wonderland? He could go to Neverland, for instance. LOL

I will be sad if they do kill him off, I like the kid who plays Henry. I'm really sad this show is coming to an end, I'm thinking we may be watching reruns over the summer because it's one our whole family sits and watches together.
I'm also glad they are renewing Grimm, I need to get caught up on that one as well. :)

Edited to say, I don't mean the show is ending, the season....I should have said I'm really sad the season is coming to an end..... :)

StorybrookeMirror: Have any more Once Upon a Time spoilers up your sleeve?

Mirror, mirror on Twitter, prepare for the return of another guest star! OK, that didn’t really rhyme, but we tried. A guest star we previously only met in the fairy-tale world will be returning before season’s end and this time, we’ll be meeting their Storybrooke counterpart as well. Warning: Prepare yourselves for a pretty big twist.

Melificent??

I think so...I read somewhere...maybe this thread... that Malificent will be in the season finale.

my DVR didn't tape the last minute of last week's episode--it cut out right after Emma asked Henry to come downstairs. Can anyone fill me in on what happened next? pretty please?

my DVR didn't tape the last minute of last week's episode--it cut out right after Emma asked Henry to come downstairs. Can anyone fill me in on what happened next? pretty please?

Henry gets in Emma's car and she tells him that they're leaving town. According to the previews for this week's show, Henry grabs the wheel and crashes the car.

There's 5 sneak peeks floating around for the next episode tomorrow night.

So much for the Mad Hatter 'disappearing into the hat that Emma made' theory. Oh well. At least he's still alive and kicking! :lovestruc

Can't wait to see him tomorrow night!!!! :goodvibes

I think Emma kisses him and wakes him up. What truer love but a mother for her child? I wonder if she starts believing before or after he wakes up...

My mom's satellite crashed tonight because of storms and now she's freaking out that she missed it. Anyone know any links that she could watch it right away?

Btw, OMG for the last minute! love it and can't wait till next week's season finale!!

Reading your posts from the west coast so I haven't watched it yet.

How did they incorporate Sebastian/Mad Hatter into the story tonight?

Reading your posts from the west coast so I haven't watched it yet.

How did they incorporate Sebastian/Mad Hatter into the story tonight?

He is working with Regina.

You can watch tonight's episode at ABC.com tomorrow.

I loved this episode. Mad Hatter :love:

Why would Mr. Gold want the curse to be broken again? I thought he created it and wanted it to find his son? Now he wants to broken?

Only complaint I had, I predicted most things before they happened.

That she'd want the apple from Fairytale land.

That Henry would eat the apple turnover.

I mean why would Regina just let Emma walk off with a poisonous apple turnover?? Come on! Anyone could end up eating it.

And why in the world would Jefferson trust Regina/Evil Queen yet again after what she pulled??? :confused3

Can't wait for next week's finale but so sad it will be over. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter