Once Upon a Time~ PART 2~

As much as I love this show, it drives me nuts that we have to wait so long between new episodes

As much as I love this show, it drives me nuts that we have to wait so long between new episodes

I think that's having an impact on the show's ratings, too. There's no way to get consistency in its viewership. I know I'm losing interest, and I was super devoted the first season.

Waiting for new episodes doesn't bother me but I don't feel like this season has a purpose. Last season it was all about breaking the curse. This season seems to be all over the place!

Oh, if only it were that easy...

Is it wrong that I prefer the bad boys of Once?

;)

Nope, not at all...matter of fact, that's a PERFECT T-shirt quote ...
"I prefer the Bad Boys of Once" and then images of all that eye-candy on there :worship:

Where have I been? I didnt know there was a OUAT thread on here!

You guys might enjoy these. I have a major girl crush on Regina and the day I got a call that she was in the MK. Got up and got dressed fast! lol Only live 5 minutes from the parks thankfully!

They filmed all day long . It was a promo for Once I was told , but it looked more like a commercial. Here is some video and pics if you all are interested.

Is anyone going to the OUAT convention in November?

Btw the pics were taken in the area between Beasts Castle and Gaston's .

604168_10151369528572688_1012344090_n.jpg

558818_10151369533457688_1700851632_n.jpg

12390_4925067604684_1063588039_n.jpg

I think that's having an impact on the show's ratings, too. There's no way to get consistency in its viewership. I know I'm losing interest, and I was super devoted the first season.

Exactly how I feel. So tonight they are trying to explain everything that's happened so far. I guess this is to get people up to date for when they FINALLY do air a new episode.:confused3

I hate it when we get a few new episodes and we're getting somewhere and then...BAM....skip 3 weeks....a few new episodes.....skip a week or 2, etc. It's getting more and more like LOST. Also, when LOST first started, the season would start in September and go through December, take a break, then start back up at the end of January/beginning of February and go until May. A couple of seasons later, they weren't even beginning the new season until January. I hope this show doesn't start doing that.:rolleyes:

I've lost interest in it. Too much time between new episodes. I really liked it when it came on, second season has been meh.

Now Robin Hood is going to be on the show? Why do they keep adding all these new characters but don't advance the plot? This season is all over the place!

I just watched the recap from last week. I really liked it. This season has been so disconnected that the recap really helped to pull it all together for me. Now I'm ready for a few new episodes. I really hope that next season will be a little more consistent and have less breaks between episodes so that following the storyline isn't so difficult for all of the viewers. I would rather them postpone the premier of the season, and have fewer breaks between episodes, than have it be like it has been this year. I would even be willing to wait until January to start the season if they would just show the episodes back to back and not have so many breaks during the season. It's just too confusing and frustrating, almost making not worth watching anymore. Let's hope next year is a little more consultant than this one has been.

WDW preview center 1971, WDW 20 times, DL 3 times, Disney Cruise 1 time, DL Paris 1 time, Upcoming: MK, AK & DHS May 1-5, DL & DCA May 27-31, MK June 12

I just watched the recap from last week. I really liked it. This season has been so disconnected that the recap really helped to pull it all together for me. Now I'm ready for a few new episodes. I really hope that next season will be a little more consistent and have less breaks between episodes so that following the storyline isn't so difficult for all of the viewers. I would rather them postpone the premier of the season, and have fewer breaks between episodes, than have it be like it has been this year. I would even be willing to wait until January to start the season if they would just show the episodes back to back and not have so many breaks during the season. It's just too confusing and frustrating, almost making not worth watching anymore. Let's hope next year is a little more consultant than this one has been.

WDW preview center 1971, WDW 20 times, DL 3 times, Disney Cruise 1 time, DL Paris 1 time, Upcoming: MK, AK & DHS May 1-5, DL & DCA May 27-31, MK June 12

Where did you watch the recap episode? I missed it, and have been wanting to watch it.

Where did you watch the recap episode? I missed it, and have been wanting to watch it.

I had recorded it on my dvr. It may possibly be on the website.

Finally a new episode. There were numerous parts that made me mad. It figures. Belle likes the bad boy type....lol. I should have known. And Regina finding the beans made me mad. The taking the tongue from the Sheriff bit was kind of funny. The wait was too long for what it was.

Finally a new episode. There were numerous parts that made me mad. It figures. Belle likes the bad boy type....lol. I should have known. And Regina finding the beans made me mad. The taking the tongue from the Sheriff bit was kind of funny. The wait was too long for what it was.

ITA! I hope the rest of this season is more exciting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter