Onboard Activities

2013Frozen

Mouseketeer
Is there a good list somewhere of what can be reserved in advance for a general itinerary outline? I don't find much on the DCL website and would like to put together a rough calendar to know what is available on what days. It is the 7 night Western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy. Thank you!!

Thank you! I did take a look and under adults didn't see any chocolate and wine or mixology listed. Am I looking in the wrong place? Thank you!

Thank you! I did take a look and under adults didn't see any chocolate and wine or mixology listed. Am I looking in the wrong place? Thank you!

I never participated in those, but I did see them listed in the Navigator app onboard, so I would think they're in the paper too. If you want to do a private class with a group, (say if you paired up with others on your cruise who wants to do it too) you'll have to call DCL to book it. I also seem to recall tastings and things like that, you can book them (not as a group) when you check in online.

Some mixologies and tastings will be available to book when your booking window opens. Otherwise, my best advise would be to head for the information desk once on the ship and ask. They will give you all the available days and times and you can sign up there. If you wait for the Navigators each day, you risk it being sold out.

On our last cruise, they never had the chocolate and liquor tasting listed for pre booking. I went to guest services after lunch the first day to ask if it was available. It was, so I snagged two spots. They had several other options available also.

Is there a good list somewhere of what can be reserved in advance for a general itinerary outline? I don't find much on the DCL website and would like to put together a rough calendar to know what is available on what days. It is the 7 night Western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy. Thank you!!

These will be available when you reach your onboard booking window.

Some tastings - not all are made available before the cruise starts. When you check-in you'll be given a first a navigator, and that will give you the location to go and check for other available tastings

Character breakfast

Character meet and greet - Princesses and Frozen

Spa

Nursery

Bibbidi Bobbiti Boutique

Adult Dining

You really cannot predict when the Mixologies or other adult tasting courses will be available based on past Navigators.

It sounds a little like you're trying to plan a la a parks trip? Planning a cruise is going to be a lot different. Most of the on-ship schedule simply won't be available until you're ON the ship. There are some things that are quite predictable, like the AA meetings on board, but even movie times are going to vary based on what they're showing. The music in the atrium and some of the performances in the clubs, the time will be the same, but what they are will vary. Even the dates/times of bingo may vary.

You really cannot predict when the Mixologies or other adult tasting courses will be available based on past Navigators.

It sounds a little like you're trying to plan a la a parks trip? Planning a cruise is going to be a lot different. Most of the on-ship schedule simply won't be available until you're ON the ship. There are some things that are quite predictable, like the AA meetings on board, but even movie times are going to vary based on what they're showing. The music in the atrium and some of the performances in the clubs, the time will be the same, but what they are will vary. Even the dates/times of bingo may vary.

I think the question was more what are the things you can book ahead of time. At least, that's based on my same questions, as I landed here looking for the same answers. I want to plan ahead what I can book before my booking window arrives. I especially don't want to get to the ship and find out that I'm 75 days too late for something.

dcassetta's list was very helpful!! (for me)

I don't think they list them on the navigators as they have a cost associated with them and are ticketed experiences. They do not list the Palo brunches either.

I don't think they list them on the navigators as they have a cost associated with them and are ticketed experiences. They do not list the Palo brunches either.

Tasting experiences are often listed in the Navigators, but by the time you see them, the spaces may be sold out. The best day to get tickets, if they were not available ahead of time, is boarding day. The Navigator you get in the terminal lists the location to check for this.

upload_2018-7-3_23-12-3.png

Palo Brunch is also listed in the Navigator under the dining section. But, by the time you see it, there may not be any reservations left.

upload_2018-7-3_23-16-27.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter