On or Off site?

I would recommend staying on site. We've stayed at POP quite a few times and only use Disney buses to get around property. I use an ecv and while I've waited when 2 mobility devices were in front of me for another bus, it's 20 minutes or less. Some bus drivers will radio in that I'm waiting and a bus comes by quicker. Also, I would not slip MK with a 7 year old. It is what I say is a must do for everyone! Unless you need to go back to your room for a break, we found a quick service restaurant with air is a nice break. We've also travelled to nearest resort and spent time in their lobby or shopping.

I do kind of agree that MK is a "must do", especially if you think this may be a once-in-a-lifetime trip.

It is what most people think of, when they think of Disney World. It's iconic - it was the first of the 4 WDW Parks to open, and there's the Castle... I get cold chills just thinking about seeing it for the first time on a trip when you round the bend from in front of Tony's and look down Main Street USA... Gets me every time!

Even if you don't ride a single ride, or see a single show, just walking around MK is amazing :)

That's just my .02 cents ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter