On-line Kidani check-in request, Pembe savannah view? for a Standard view?

parlay

Mouseketeer
I just did on-line check-in for the very first time. We have a 2 bedroom standard view at Kidani. I was hoping that the on-line check-in would give me an option to request a "pool" view -but the only option that was in the special request box was a "Pembe Savannah view". Now I see that this view is next to the pool - and this view would be just fine with me BUT I don't want to see that the point total for this trip has changed because of a Savannah view. Anyone have any experience with this request? Is this Pembe Savannah view actually a "Standard" view?

If you reserved a standard view then those are the points you will be charged. On-line check-in can't change the category of room you have booked.

Some of the standards in Kidani have somewhat a view of the Pembe savannah given their location but aren't classified as savannah view given that they aren't full views of the savannah. If you were to get one of those units you might also have a pool view.

There is another section with reclassified Savanna Views that face a very narrow strip of Pembe. I haven't stayed in one of those rooms but did go take a look out the viewing window in the hallway that faces that section of Pembe. I don't think you can see the pool from that area. Your view straight out from the balcony will be 50 feet of savanna, then a fence and then a hillside. Out to the left or right of your balcony you might see a bit of the wider portion of Pembe.

We were in one of the 2 beds with a narrow pembe view as a standard room. This was a great spot. We saw many animals frequently and on NYE could see fireworks from 2 parks from balcony. We were very pleased to randomly get this spot for only standard view pts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter