on line check in and credit card holds

emmakatbaby

Proudmomof3
Please help me refresh my memory. I did online check in, I think it made me enter a credit card. I do not want to allow charges for my magic band or anyone else in my group. Will my card still have a hold put on it?

Please help me refresh my memory. I did online check in, I think it made me enter a credit card. I do not want to allow charges for my magic band or anyone else in my group. Will my card still have a hold put on it?

Yes.

Is there any way to let them know we do not want to charge to the room using the magic bands and not have the hold?

Is there any way to let them know we do not want to charge to the room using the magic bands and not have the hold?

When you arrive have them remove charging privileges. The original $100 hold will most likely already be there, but once they remove charging privileges there will be no more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter