On hold for an hour and half to make adr's.

1hero2princesses

DIS Veteran
My neighbor made adrs for his family this morning. I talked him into calling at 6am our time (7 am eastern) to get CRT for his wife's birthday. I think he thought I was a little crazy that you need to make adr's 90 days out during free dining. I hope he isn't mad at me. Apparently was on hold for an hour and half! At least he got everything he wanted with just slightly different times except 50's primetime was an hour earlier than he wanted. Now I am really nervous about my date in a few weeks!

Boy, that must have been one busy morning. The day I called for ours I called right at 5:00 am and was on hold for about 15 minutes. I had to call a 2nd time for the one restaurant I wanted that's not on the dining plan so I had to call at 90 days rather than 90 + 10 and I was only on hold for a couple of minutes. But I got everything I wanted at around the time I wanted so I'm happy. Now I just have to find something to keep me busy until Sept. 5th.

I called twice yesterday (Sat. 6/13). First at 8:30 EST to make my ADR's, then after lunch to check on one of them. Both times I got right through, no hold at all. :confused3
Either it's geographical or just the luck of the draw.

I called this morning right at 7:00am and was on hold for 24 minutes. The CM who answered told me she was actually from recreation reservations but was taking overflow calls because the phones were so busy this morning. More guests arrive on Saturdays than most other days of the week, so that is why the phones were busier today making it 90 days out for more people than the weekday arrivals. I guess that makes sense. But she did say the phones are a lot slower than the days free dining are offered in August she said that was insane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter