On board charging - only 1 credit card used or 2?

Tink rules

<font color=teal>The kids in my family sometimes t
My mom and I are traveling together but we'd like to try and use our own credit cards for our purchases... is that possible?

You sure can.

When you receive your documents, there will be forms for this, and one per person. Just fill out the write info on each one...

Glad to hear that... mom likes to shop for things for me sometimes and it would be tough for me to put it on my card and not have her be able to surprise me with it at Xmas or something!!!

When you fill out your documents, you state whether more than one person can charge on your KTTW. In your situation, you each link your respective KTTWs to the credit card of your choice. Not a problem at all.

Can you use one creditcard and when you get on the ship change it to two?

On my cruise last year, my girlfriend had made all the arrangements and paid for everything prior to the trip using her credit card (and I had just paid her my half privately). We shared a stateroom, but when we checked in she registered her credit card for just her purchases and I registered mine for just my purchases. :)

Wouldn't want to pay for all of mom's drinks, now WOULD I?????????:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter