on-board booking

SoleilLoca

planning our next Disney adventure down to the sma
for anyone who has booked another cruise on-board, what is needed? Are there any perks? I'm thinking of booking our next cruise right on the ship, probably another 4 night, any kind of specials?

Originally posted by SoleilLoca
for anyone who has booked another cruise on-board, what is needed? Are there any perks? I'm thinking of booking our next cruise right on the ship, probably another 4 night, any kind of specials?

I just rebooked for another 7 night cruise for next summer selecting 8-21-04 as my sail date, while on the Magic this past week. This cruise will be going to St. Thomas, San Jaun, and Castaway Cay. With booking this cruise onboard I got $400.00 onboard stateroom credit and 10% off the price of the cruise.

I just rebooked for another 7 night cruise for next summer selecting 8-21-04 as my sail date

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by edith76
Anyone know if there are any on board booking offers for DVC?

DVC Members get reduced point prices if you rebook within 72 hours of the end of your cruise......if you check with DVC while on board, they will give you a list of the point cost for rebooking within this time frame......Andy

Originally posted by xABearx
DVC Members get reduced point prices if you rebook within 72 hours of the end of you cruise......if you check with DVC while on board, they will give you a list of the point cost for rebooking within this time frame......Andy

Hi There Andy,

It was GREAT getting to meet you and Ginny, what a week huh???

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter