OMG! I got PS for Cindi's!!!

JesNJakesMom

Mouseketeer
I can't believe it we have been trying for three days. And when I say we, I mean me, my mom and my sister all calling with two different phones, starting at 6:55am. Yesterday my mom actually spoke to someone that said we could have a 7:30 seating, but by the time she accepted it was taken and the whole b-fast was booked! We were sooooo bumbed! Then today, I started calling early, got the recording a couple of times and finally someone answered. She told me that it wasn't 7:00 yet so we had to wait before she could reserve my seating but she didn't make me call back. How great was that?!

I asked her why she picked up before 7:00 and she said they have been there all night taking cancellations and answering questions and concerns. What a sweetie! Just one more reason you have got to LOVE Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter