OMG I got a PIN CODE !!!!!!!

Disneynutinlondon

<font color=blue>It's been such a blast with all t
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

I got a PIN code, I got a PIN code :banana::banana::banana:

Admittedly it's for Disneyland (which we never go to ) and it's for a time which we would never use (couple of weeks in Jan/Feb, a couple of weeks in Feb/March and a couple of weeks April/May) due to the fact it's not during school holidays but never the less WOW WEE I finally got a PIN code :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

I got a PIN code, I got a PIN code :banana::banana::banana:

Admittedly it's for Disneyland (which we never go to ) and it's for a time which we would never use (couple of weeks in Jan/Feb, a couple of weeks in Feb/March and a couple of weeks April/May) due to the fact it's not during school holidays but never the less WOW WEE I finally got a PIN code :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

:lmao:

Cool! :)

How does one obtain a PIN code?

You have to get on the database of Disney, book a holiday, cruise, send for holiday planning DVD, buy tickets. Don't think anyone really knows. We have been getting them all year, 3 or 4 codes now. Still too pricey for me with 40% off, UK deal is better with 47% + free DDP at OKW/SSR.

You're the second person on here lately to say they've got one.

I want one! I want one! But admittedly I want a WDW one :goodvibes

You have to get on the database of Disney, book a holiday, cruise, send for holiday planning DVD, buy tickets. Don't think anyone really knows. We have been getting them all year, 3 or 4 codes now. Still too pricey for me with 40% off, UK deal is better with 47% + free DDP at OKW/SSR.

Ah, thanks for explaining. :thumbsup2 I'm officially on their database so maybe I'll get one someday! Saying that, you're right, the 47% + free DDP is a great offer that would be hard to beat.

I also got one. I actually posted on another thread and as an aside, protested in indignation that I have never received one, despite bookings through disney, tickets with them, planning DVD..... Well can you believe that the very same afternoon I got an email from Disney with a pin code. Also not usable for me, but nonetheless. :dance3: I am assuming if I got one, more should follow. :banana:

I also got one. I actually posted on another thread and as an aside, protested in indignation that I have never received one, despite bookings through disney, tickets with them, planning DVD..... Well can you believe that the very same afternoon I got an email from Disney with a pin code. Also not usable for me, but nonetheless. :dance3: I am assuming if I got one, more should follow. :banana:

We've been going to WDW for years and although I've always booked independently, and we've always stayed at The Swan hotel, I have registered on every Disney site going and ordered the planning DVD for years but a couple of weeks ago I booked a secret/surprise week for next year with Complete Orlando to stay at The Yacht Club with free DDP and LO AND BEHOLD we get a PIN code. I don't know if it's just a coincidence but whatever the reason it's really made my day. I just hope that I get more now and that the good folks at Disney notice that we always go to WDW not anywhere else and they adjust accordingly ;)

Is the 47% and DDP only for selected times?

Is the 47% and DDP only for selected times?
1st August thru 18th Nov
http://wdtc.disneyinternational.com/DisneyWorldOffer/

Hello, what exactly is a pin code? Discounts ?

Its a code you get via email to give you a discount on Disney hotels. This is a copy of one I got early in June.

40% off
a Disney stay!
Select Walt Disney World Resort hotels available for stays most nights.
8/23–9/4/09
9/6–11/21/09
11/29–12/5/09
12/13–12/23/09

To take advantage of this great offer,
call 407-939-7661 or your Travel Agent today!

Be ready with your PIN: ***** ***** *****

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter