Oliva's - lunch 10/02/10

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
I wanted to give a well deserved plug to Olivia's at Old Key West.
DH and I walked in for lunch last Saturday, and were seated right away. PLENTY of open tables.
We had the special, open faced roast beef sandwich. And it was very GOOD! :thumbsup2 Memorable in a good way.
Roast beef was second best I have ever eaten. (And right up there close to the best.)
Real mashed tators. Good gravy on top.
Just like a GOOD home cooked meal. (Well -- better than I could do. :rotfl2: )

I reminded DH that last time we ate there and had the special we remarked how good it was too.
We got desserts to go. I forget what they called mine. But it was basically strawberry shortcake. And again, very good.
DH had a key lime tart that he said was very good and filling. (It was a tall tart. He mentioned there was a lot of graham cracker crust. But said it was good.)

We will definitely return.
I saw their breakfast menu, and it has a stuffed french toast. Think we may have to be there for breakfast soon....
:hippie:

We have always had great service there as well.

Open faced roast beef sandwich sounds yummy !!!!

I will be at Disney in 6 days, might have to check this out, never been to Old Key West resort, I have been in a rented boat behind the resort :)

<3 your review

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter