Older CP hopefuls.

I think this thread was vacated for the Facebook page.

Are you on the FB page? I wanted to see how you were enjoying the program. (Of course, I don't know who you are on FB.) I'm thinking of applying and for now, I'm living vicariously through you!

Bumping this thread because I'll be 23 on my program this spring (2014) and am looking for an older roommate...since I would like a one bedroom apartment. Anyone know if there's a new facebook group for older CPs? Thanks! :)

kytiam said:
I am so glad to hear that other "old folks" are doing the College Program!:cool1::cool1: I am kind of obsessed with the hope of working at Disney after I retire from teaching (which I can do in 2 years). The worry that I may not get an interview thru the conventional application methods or after packing up everyting and moving to Florida that I may (Heaven forbid) not like working there...The CP seems like a great way to go.
So how old is too old? And how would it be living in an apartment with a bunch of 20 year olds? And would the 20 year olds be freaked out by having someone of my age in their apartment? (I am currently almost 53). Do many older adults participate?:confused3

I was in spring 2010 and had a co worker on the dcp who was messing 60. They tend to place older participants with people the same age. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter