Old People - first trip as members

Lake Rat

Earning My Ears
Just bought at BW and our first trip there as members will be 2 nights at BW followed by a 4 day cruise on the Magic. Since my DH is not the one who really wanted to purchase, I want to make this VERY special for him. All our previous trips have been with young grandkids. What should we be sure to see/do at Epcot which is where we're going our one day in the park? Where should we try to eat (we'll be eating Friday night, all day Sat, am on Sun before heading for cruise)? Is there a small grocery in BW?

First of all congratulations on your DVC purchase. You'll love it. The BW does have a store that has some grochery items (but they will be at premium prices). If you are renting a car or doing a car service you can stop at a store on the way to the resort and get your supplies.

What month will you be traveling? That may have some affect on the ability to book ADRs. From what I understand it can be a real challenge during free dining.

When we went to the parks the very first time we made dinner reservations at the Rose and Crown and requested outdoor seating and were able to watch Illumnations after dinner (a FANTASTIC and romantic night). We also love the Biergarden but usually do lunch there. You will most likely be seated with other travelers, but we've met some really interesting people that way.

This last trip before our cruise we did the Segway Tour around the World Showcase. It is really very easy to do and we loved being able to get into WS before the crowds and got some great pictures.

Whatever you will do, you'll have a fantastic time (you'll be at Disney)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter