OKW - room request

Boopuff

DIS Veteran
I'll be booking my Welcome Home trip! I have some specific locations I'd really like. If I book online, is there a place to put in my request? Or do I book then use MDE. Thanks

AS the previous poster said, email Member Services. Do NOT use MDE, as those requests rarely match much for DVC resorts, AND they will overwrite anything already in your file from Member Services.

Last edited:
Requests need to go to MS, via chat, email or phone. Leave the request portion of online checkin blank.

Just got home from OKW last week. do not eat at Olivia's for anything other than breakfast unless you love salty food. everything we ordered was way to salty! same at Vero. same flavors too. we got our meals refunded at both places. First two times I have ever asked for a refund since we started going 3-7 times a year in 1996.
Old key west is quiet, clean, and beautiful. important to remember it has no elevators! If you have issues with stairs ( and lots of them), ask for ground floor!

Just got home from OKW last week. do not eat at Olivia's for anything other than breakfast unless you love salty food. everything we ordered was way to salty! same at Vero. same flavors too. we got our meals refunded at both places. First two times I have ever asked for a refund since we started going 3-7 times a year in 1996.
Old key west is quiet, clean, and beautiful. important to remember it has no elevators! If you have issues with stairs ( and lots of them), ask for ground floor!
Most buildings have no elevators, but 3 of them do. Sorry to hear about the salty food. When we were at Olivia’s in April the food was great.

The elevator buildings are often used for those with Mobility Issues. And that 63 has two of the three HA GVs at OKW. If your only issue is the stairs, which are a nice gentle rise at OKW, then I'd suggest requesting ground floor rather than the 60s buildings.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter