OKW Question?

dim-dim

Earning My Ears
Made a mistake when reserving a 2 bedroom and a studio for the week after Easter. I believe I should have asked for a lockoff with the one bedroom since I also wanted the studio near the two bedroom. Called but could not get the lockoff. Should I ask when I check-in?

I'm a little confused.

Did you reserve a 2 bedroom AND a studio or just a 2 bedroom unit? :confused:

A two-bedroom unit is a one-bedroom and a studio unit back to back. I've only seen lock-offs at OKW, unless there are others. In any case, the one-bedroom and studio will be next to one another. You will have no problem with this reservation.

If you reserved a two-bedroom AND an additional studio, I've never known of all three units being next to one another with lock-off doors between them. I'd imagine that if the reservations were made on the same date that MS will place you in the same building, or close by, at least.

You can always FAX the room controller a few days before arriving to make sure that all the units are within the same building and to request a certain location. Nothing is guaranteed but it doesn't hurt to ask.

OKw has two types of 2 bedrooms, first one with two bedrooms , that is with no lock offs, and the other two bedroom type is really a one bedroom with a studio lockoff. You can get either at OKW. I don't think there is a two bedroom unit that has an additional lock off making it a third bedroom. In fact I know there is no such setup at OKW.The fact that you could not get a two bedroom with and additional lockoff is because it is impossible, none exist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter