OKW in October

lionqueen

Mouseketeer
I am currently in the process of buying a resale at OKW and should be closing by mid-june. My question is: will there still be enough time to book a 4 night stay (sun-wed) in October for a studio at OKW? or will I have a problem getting reservations? My second question is: I would like to buy a length of stay pass but only for 3 days (the first day we want to hang by the pool and relax after the plane ride) so how do I get a length of stay pass for 3 days when i will be there 4 nights? thanks in advance for any info.

We always visit OKW in Oct but make our ressies 11 to 7 months out. Only a call to MS will give you the answer to your question. And you can only make that when you have the points in hand. Studios are the first to go but on the other hand there are a lot of them. The W & F festival at Epcot may make the end of October a little more busy. (begins 1020) Also halloween.
As to the LOS pass. I have never bought one but I think it is for your length of stay. In your case four days. I would recommend the 4 day hopper which never expires and since you will be returning for other visits you can use the unused days then. If you are a member of AAA you can save a few bucks on the Hopper if you buy it before you leave home.

If our experience last year is any indication, you should not have a problem booking a studio in October. We were in a one-bedroom at OKW for two weeks in September/October when we decided to invite our daughter and her husband down for a few days. We were able to book a studio while we were there for three nights for them.

You need to purchase a LOS pass for your entire stay. As previously mentioned, a multi-day pass might be a better value for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter