OKW 250 points for rent at 13.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
We have 250 points for rent. Have been renting for over 5 years.
We can Schedule Magical Express and Meal Plans if needed

Thanks,

Ken
I am not sure how far we can look for dates. I haven't rented points in 6 years but was very convenient last time. My husband and I stayed at the Animal Kingdom and loved it so we are looking to go to Disney for our 20 year Anniversary. Our actual Anniversary is August 29, 2017 but we are flexible on the dates as long as we can take advantage of the DVC points, meal plans and Magical Express. We would like to get the best deal as possible. So anytime late August or September 2017 or whenever you know of the best deal...email is srdiez08@gmail.com...Thank you Susanne

Hi sue I can help you out . But we have to wait for seven mouths out to see if we can get you any thing for animal kingdom. Thank You Ken

Hello,
I am looking to rent/transfer 60 points into my account for a family vacation in April. Do you have any available?

Thanks!!

Hi! I'm from the uk and looking to rent at OKW for between 7 and 10 days on 14th October 2017. Please can you help. Thank you
Hi Sara It look good for Oct. 14th 2017 But we need to wait till the end of the mouth before we can do any think. We need to be one year put so we can book. Just let me size of room you need and how many are in your part.

Hi All,
We have 250 points for rent. Have been renting for over 5 years.
We can Schedule Magical Express and Meal Plans if needed

Thanks,

Ken
Looking for studio (two queens) 2/9/17-2/13/17 at OKW or AKV. Any availability?

Hi Ken, Looking for Boardwalk, AKL Value, or OKW (in order of preference) 1 bedroom. Check in Monday, Check out Saturday. Prefer Feb 6-11, but can go back as far as Check in on Jan 16. Thanks!

if you still have the points available, I'm interested in 204 points at Aulani. I'm wanted two hotel rooms for May 6-12.

Greg

Hi, looking for a studio, any resort for 4 nights
1/12/17 - 1/16/17
1 adults, 1 16 yr old
thanks!

Stuck in Florida due to hurricane. Any 2 bedroom for Sunday, October 9th-Tuesday, October 11th? We'd be okay with 2 studios or a 2 bedroom....help...haha!!

Hello! Looking for two nights:

Jan 8th and 9th
Studio anywhere but SSR

If no studio, a 1 bedroom

Preferences are Monorail and Boardwalk resorts, followed by OKW, AKL and Wilderness

Thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter