Oklahoma hate speech....

Okay, it's time for some clarification -

First, we were not speaking of the great state of Oklahoma - we would never disparage such a fine representation of all that is good and right with America.

No, we were speaking of OKLAHOMER - a state that exists in the mind of Bob Varley. It is inhabited by strange little mustached men in carts who have an aversion to the letter 'R'. Oklahomers primary exports are plastic black boots and Febreze (which is necessary to spray the boots after excessive wear in 98 degree heat). The state flower is the turd blossom (the strange little mustached men don their uni-boots and frollick about Oklahomers vast fields driving their carts and picking the flowers out of the dung heaps). These flowers are then sold to the states only market - 'Dianers Feed and Mercantile' - this is where Oklahomers residents can purchase their daily staples - like milk, bread, black boot polish, and of course, 'Breathe Right' strips (Oklahomers snore REALLY REALLY loud - and often cause Disney Cruise Line guests on either side of them to complain about the animal sounds coming from the next cabin). While there is much more we could tell you about Oklahomer, I trust that this will adequately correct any misconception or confusion of hate speech against the great state of Oklahoma.

:)

Pete

Okay, it's time for some clarification -

First, we were not speaking of the great state of Oklahoma - we would never disparage such a fine representation of all that is good and right with America.

No, we were speaking of OKLAHOMER - a state that exists in the mind of Bob Varley. It is inhabited by strange little mustached men in carts who have an aversion to the letter 'R'. Oklahomers primary exports are plastic black boots and Febreze (which is necessary to spray the boots after excessive wear in 98 degree heat). The state flower is the turd blossom (the strange little mustached men don their uni-boots and frollick about Oklahomers vast fields driving their carts and picking the flowers out of the dung heaps). These flowers are then sold to the states only market - 'Dianers Feed and Mercantile' - this is where Oklahomers residents can purchase their daily staples - like milk, bread, black boot polish, and of course, 'Breathe Right' strips (Oklahomers snore REALLY REALLY loud - and often cause Disney Cruise Line guests on either side of them to complain about the animal sounds coming from the next cabin). While there is much more we could tell you about Oklahomer, I trust that this will adequately correct any misconception or confusion of hate speech against the great state of Oklahoma.

:)

Pete

Priceless......:rotfl2:

Cause Ohio is known for their food =)

Those places are located in OKLAHOMA !!!

Eskimo Joe's Tshirts are the 2nd most recognizable tshirts in the world next to Hard Rock Cafe. They have really good food, too !!! I know this because I eat there at least once a week.

I'm looking forward to stopping by OKLAHOMA's booth at the F&WF this year and was very excited when I found out it would be there.

The things that were said about Tulsa can be said about OKC, too. We are FROM Oklahoma and stationed here right now. My husband is in the Army so we have lived in SEVERAL states across the country and everyone always says that Oklahoma has the NICEST people you will ever meet.

So please don't put down the state or the people from here just because you're upset that Disney chose it for it's first and not yours. Because trust me, the people from Oklahoma wouldn't have been mad if it had been yours instead of ours.

Thank You, I will step down off the soap box for now..... I have an upcoming trip to finish plans for.

So please don't put down the state or the people from here just because you're upset that Disney chose it for it's first and not yours. Because trust me, the people from Oklahoma wouldn't have been mad if it had been yours instead of ours.

Well said and thanks for the kudos, BUT . . . I am a lifetime Oklahoman (as opposed to Oklahomeran) . . . and I honestly think this has just been good-natured fun. (I hope:laughing: )

Well said and thanks for the kudos, BUT . . . I am a lifetime Oklahoman (as opposed to Oklahomeran) . . . and I honestly think this has just been good-natured fun. (I hope:laughing: )

ITA !! I just had to put my two cents in. I was born and raised here, too, so when we got the chance to come back "home" we took it. So, I saw it only fit to defend my "home", LOL.

. and I honestly think this has just been good-natured fun. (I hope:laughing: )

That is 100 percent correct....its nothing more than making fun of bob....thats really the entire purpose....and a sarcastic poke at another thread about hate speech...:hippie: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter