Okay, I goofed...

nswift,

Just wanted to let you know that those two bottles are on your way to the Hotel you sent me. It will arrive on March 24th.

Enjoy your trip and hope you have a magical cruise.

Glad I could help out.

kennyk

Thank you for all your help, KennyK.
I will send the check as soon as I get your address! If there is anything you need from MO, or anything I can do for you, let me know.
NSwift
:wave: :wave: :wave:

Walgreens at Cocoa Beach does not have it and now Ron Jon tells me they don't carry it either. Hmm. At this point, I guess we'll just go without it and hope for the best!!

Originally posted by mhelsley
I ordered from drugstore.com and got it in a few days and the bottles are good until '05.

Ditto. I did the same thing -got 2 bottles of SPF 30 for $9.95 each plus shipping (regular shipping was less than $5.00).

A wonderful DISer sent his to my hotel, and I am sending him the money! I just love this board :-)
(It was too late for the regular post)

THANKS TO ALL
Leaving in the AM !!
nswift:wave: :wave: :wave:

We rae going on the Western cruise in April.....
Is this product needed for that area???

Does Castaway cay have problems w/ sea lice???

Do I need to order this product???
Any past Wester cruisers have a problem w/ sea lice or jelly fish? :confused:

dtheboys,

I was the one that rescued nswift with the sending of "safesea" to her hotel before her cruise, anyway, Sea Lice as it is called is seasonal and depends on water temps, water movement/currents etc. It's hit and miss. When I tell people what the are, I refer to the "Finding Nemo" movie and Dorys little "squishy" which is a baby jelly fish. Use size as a persepective.

There is a good site to look at which describes what sea lice really is. It is www.nidaria.com or www.safesea.net.

I have ordered replacement bottles already and plan on using it because insect bites and me don't get along.

So better be safe then sorry.

Any other questions, ask away.

kennyk

Where did you order the it from?
I'm going to place an order for myself.....

dtheboys,

You can order safesea from www.lifestylesdirect.com.

You have to look on their home page for the listing in the right side of the page. I believe it says something like lotions, personal care products??.

The company mainly sells "tan thru" swim suits but it's also an authorized distributor of safesea.

Hope this helps. It usually takes 5 days to get it by regular ground. They use fedex.

kennyk

We are not leaving for 5 weeks. Were can I get it around my house. Walmart or a drug store. Also in what dept in the store would I find it, or is it something I need to get in the south. Thanks Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter