ok really thinking about changing flights unless discount???

jgperkin

DIS Veteran
What do you think my chances are?????? I currently have a flight booked for Wednesday, March 27th into MCO. We leave the 30th for Disney cruise... I am hoping for a room discount for the 27th thru the 30th. I know it is Easter weekend and I know my chances are slim... Just curious if anyone has heard of any rumors etc. If every thinks I won't land a discount then I may switch my flights (southwest) and fly in friday night, spend night at airport hotel and then head to port. Any suggestions?:scratchin

AAA maybe? I highly doubt WDW will have a discount that weekend but I could be wrong. Check the historical discounts and see if there's been one recently in the past

We went once at Easter and could only get AAA for 10%. Have you asked about AAA? My guess would be no discounts for that weekend. I also was thinking that your flight leaving on a Friday is going to be a lot more expensive than your current Weds. one. It might be better to keep what you have and stay at a value.

I have looked T the historical data for discounts and it looks like the discounts come out 2 weeks after Easter.. I would try for a AAA..

I tried aaa and the rooms are 170-185 a night for a value!!! That seems just crazy to me. Its the same price listed on website so no discount. Its only 128 dollars for me to switch to the friday night flight so I think that maybe my option... :-( wish I could do disney before but oh well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter