ok really thinking about changing flights unless discount???

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by jgperkin, Sep 26, 2012.

1. jgperkin

jgperkin DIS Veteran

What do you think my chances are?????? I currently have a flight booked for Wednesday, March 27th into MCO. We leave the 30th for Disney cruise... I am hoping for a room discount for the 27th thru the 30th. I know it is Easter weekend and I know my chances are slim... Just curious if anyone has heard of any rumors etc. If every thinks I won't land a discount then I may switch my flights (southwest) and fly in friday night, spend night at airport hotel and then head to port. Any suggestions?:scratchin

2. jgperkin

jgperkin DIS Veteran

Anyone?

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. MMS1125

MMS1125 Put your faith in what you most believe in.

AAA maybe? I highly doubt WDW will have a discount that weekend but I could be wrong. Check the historical discounts and see if there's been one recently in the past

5. ADisneyQueen

ADisneyQueen DIS Veteran

We went once at Easter and could only get AAA for 10%. Have you asked about AAA? My guess would be no discounts for that weekend. I also was thinking that your flight leaving on a Friday is going to be a lot more expensive than your current Weds. one. It might be better to keep what you have and stay at a value.

6. loganpaulsmom

loganpaulsmom DIS Veteran

I have looked T the historical data for discounts and it looks like the discounts come out 2 weeks after Easter.. I would try for a AAA..

7. jgperkin

jgperkin DIS Veteran

I tried aaa and the rooms are 170-185 a night for a value!!! That seems just crazy to me. Its the same price listed on website so no discount. Its only 128 dollars for me to switch to the friday night flight so I think that maybe my option... :-( wish I could do disney before but oh well

8. disneymagicgirl

disneymagicgirl Been there, Done that, Going back!

How about renting DvC points?