OK gang, what's in a zebra dome at Boma?

vasoccermom

Mouseketeer
Counting the days until our PS at Boma...keep hearing about these scrumptious zebra domes...what type of dessert are they?

Also, my dd is diabetic. Is there a way to find out which dishes might be lower in carb or more appropriate for her? And is her diabetes something I should have mentioned when making my PS?

Karen:wave2:

Thanks guys!
Boy am I in trouble. Coffee and chocolate ganache...two of my favorites. We're eating there our first night at WDW. I may not be able to go anywhere else after that!

Karen

Goodness...that is what is in a Zebra Dome...Pure goodness. :p

I thought they had Kaluha (sp?) in them? Anyways, they are REALLY good- all the desserts at Boma are really good.

Originally posted by Ilovestitch
I thought they had Kaluha (sp?) in them? Anyways, they are REALLY good- all the desserts at Boma are really good.

1 pound milk chocolate
¼ cup espresso coffee
5 egg yolks
¼ cup + 1 tablespoon sugar
6 sheets gelatin
½ cup Kahlua Liqueur
4 cups heavy cream
¾ cup white chocolate ganache
¼ cup dark chocolate ganache

Oh man, I had to go change into my stretchy pants after just *looking* at that recipe. Makes me wish we were doing Boma for dinner - we opted to make breakfast PS for our short stay at AKL. I guess there's always next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter