• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OHMIGOSH, ohmigosh, ohmigosh........................ what have I gone and done now?

As for adding another ticker, either my computer is playing up (which it could well be) or your seem to have lost one of your 4 along the way somewhere. I can only see 3 of your tickers.:confused3

:confused3 I can see them all - but I'd better not add another one as it may throw it out even further.:confused3

:confused3 I can see them all - but I'd better not add another one as it may throw it out even further.:confused3

How strange, i can see them all now. Very odd indeed.:confused:
Oh i know what it is, doh stupid me.:headache: If i maximize the screen i can see them all but if i restore it down i can only see 3.

Wow...im worried about being able to afford another trip this year. Now 4 is just greedy lol! So lucky go you. Hope your sister also has a wonderfull time. :dance3::dance3::dance3:

I can only see 3 now as I'm on the desktop which has got the old style square monitor. When I'm on a laptop I can see 4 because they're widescreen. If you add your Cornwall ticker too I think I'll need to get a 50" plasma TV screen on my wall to be able to see them all!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter