OHMIGOSH, ohmigosh, ohmigosh........................ what have I gone and done now?

hildasmuriel

<font color=magenta>I'm a really really scaredy sc
I'll give you a clue......I'm off to design not ONE but TWO new tickers.:cool1:

I go away for a few days and look what happens :lmao:

Great news :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: I am not to blame......
You can blame MeganOliver on this thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2137179.
I didn't realise you could book Eurostar direct so far ahead. So I phoned today and booked our October half term Halloween trip....and then added an overnight trip in November :rotfl2:

You can blame jellybabie68 for that
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2100257
I was inspired by her trip and how much they got done in one day. I had decided we would not go at Christmas this year, but then was taken with the idea of a weekend 'flying visit'.

So Eurostar is booked but hotels are not decided upon yet. October is a 4 day trip so we want a fairly cheap hotel for me and Dtr.

In November it will be me, Dtr and my 2 sisters. We are hoping to stay in DLH! :yay: In November my sister will be 50, and considering how ill she has been this year we thought she may never make it, so a celebration is called for - and where better to celebrate than in DLH??

So lots of things to still be arranged but the train is booked.

wow you are the new queen of booking trips.

sorry emma lol!!!

LOL congratulations, although I was expecting something as i must be at least 2 weeks since you booked a new trip.:lmao:
We are there October half term so guess who we're going to bump into everywhere?!

:rotfl::thumbsup2

we are going for oct half term too

and that was going to be out only trip this year ........... :(

BUT ............... while we were at Mickeys Magic Show today,we got talking about our APs etc ( they expire on Aug 7th)

and have decided to have one more 3 day trip before then :banana:

prob a fri - mon like we did last aug

will use tesco deals for the eurotunnel, and stay in a cheapy offsiter again to keep costs down

:wizard:

I'll give you a clue......I'm off to design not ONE but TWO new tickers.:cool1:

You didn't need to give me a clue ~ I guessed from the title!! :rotfl2:

Congratulations, your new tickers are looking good :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: also I think you win the title of the first person to have four tickers up at once :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: and lastly, is there any room for me in your suitcase??!!! :lmao:

Oh my giddy aunt - you'll be popular with your DD! Well done on a few more trips - lovely thought about your Sister too :goodvibes

wow nice one you are sooooooooooo lucky!!! I'm a wee bit jealous but thats ok I can handle that and still like you at the same time!!!:rotfl:

:teeth: Yes, I have heard of the recession, but the experts say the best way is to spend yourselves out of it. :confused3 I am just doing my bit for my country.

Hmmmm - haven't decided on a hotel for October, but if we go to the Adagio apartments I think Britchic will think I am stalking her. :lmao:

As for having 4 tickers - I was thinking of adding our May half term holiday to Cornwall too :banana:

:teeth: Yes, I have heard of the recession, but the experts say the best way is to spend yourselves out of it. :confused3 I am just doing my bit for my country.

Hmmmm - haven't decided on a hotel for October, but if we go to the Adagio apartments I think Britchic will think I am stalking her. :lmao:

As for having 4 tickers - I was thinking of adding our May half term holiday to Cornwall too :banana:

:rotfl::rotfl: Your certainly doing your bit for the country then

As for adding another ticker, either my computer is playing up (which it could well be) or your seem to have lost one of your 4 along the way somewhere. I can only see 3 of your tickers.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter