Ohana's window table and Wishes

7thdwarf/dopey

<font color = red>Disney for Dopey and Dopey for D
How would you react and handle the situation if, you had a window table at O'hanas for dinner and when Wishes started your table was swarmed with people to view the fireworks?

As long as they didn't try to stand in front of me, I couldn't care less. There have been many times I joined the kids at the windows so I could watch Wishes. I just make sure to kneel down at window-sill level and let any little ones stand in front of me.

I think it's to be expected, since not everyone can sit near the windows... as long as they aren't munching off the food on my table, and not blocking our view while seated, I think it's a-okay =)

We ate here in May, 2004. We had a great table with a perfect view of Wishes, and had no problem at all with people crowding around our table.

As long as they werent blocking mine or my kids view or touching our food, I wouldnt mind. ;) And I would consider myself lucky that I got that seat. ;)

No problem as long as no one tried to crowd in front of us. I, too, would consider us very lucky to have gotten a window seat.

This was not at O'hana's, but at California Grill. We did not have a window table, but we could see the fireworks just fine from our table. However, our daughters wanted a closer view. They went up to the windows to look and a lovely couple with a window table asked the girls to join them at their table during the show. There were others standing by windows and some people went out on the observation deck (this was before they closed it to the public so it was rather crowded)

What I wanted to say in all this rambling is people don't generally mind.

We witnessed a problem at Ohanas this past Monday - we were one row in, so we just crouched down on the carpet next to our table. But a family pushed in around the table to the right of us, blocking their view. It got a bit unpleasant, according to my DH. (I stepped back.) It makes me sad to see parents pushing their kids to be rude just to get a better view of something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter